Dr. Anthony Marrone, DC, DACRB, Cert. MDT, CSCS
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board (DACRB)
- Completed an extensive three-year post–graduate education in physical rehabilitation through the Southern California University of Health Sciences.
- Dr. Marrone is the first chiropractor in Oregon to have earned the DACRB designation.
- Passed an extensive four-level testing program by the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board.
- Doctor Of Chiropractic-D.C. (2001) from Western States Chiropractic College Portland, Oregon
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Clinical Excellence Award–2001
- Cert. MDT: Certified provider in Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy (The McKenzie Method)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)- National Strength Coaches Association since 2002
- Integrated Care Provider
- Consulting chiropractic physician for the Alternative Medicine Consultation Clinic at the Center for Women’s Health, Oregon Health Sciences University. Portland, Oregon.
- National Presentations
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Association- 6th Annual Conference: Treatment of Orofacial Pain through Chiropractic Care and Physical Rehabilitation
- Other Presentations
- Oregon Health Sciences University (OHSU) CAM Grand Rounds- Provided a Chiropractic and Physical Rehabilitation perspective on numerous topics including: Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Diseases Chronic Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Fibromyalgia, Pain in Children, Neuropathic Disorders, Mental Health, Aging, and other topics.
The content provided on this website is informational only and is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Please contact your physician for advice regarding any condition you may have.